You are a dreamer Mr Gordon. You are deeply embedded in a...

1. 6,410 Posts.
    You are a dreamer Mr Gordon.

You are deeply embedded in a wonderful fantasy and if it serves your needs, good luck to you.

Christendom is Christianity, because one can not be separated from the other. If you are saying that the Teachings of Christ are not reflected in any brach, sect or form of Christianity, including the JW, then I agree with you.

Acts 2:42 Is not referring to the JW. This is part of the delusions of grandeur spoon fed the followers.

It may be the same each week with the JW spiritually feeding, which must be very difficult because you belong to the only religion I know of that has removed the eternal human spirit. Perhaps you are propaganda feeding each other, seeing as you don't have a spirit.

And a willingness to maintain unity, well, Mr Gordon, I think you need a lesson in the meaning of unity in a true and heavenly sense, in the sense that Jesus tried to impress upon those who followed Him. No religion can ever imagine that there is credit in loving your own kind, after all, animals are capable of this. True unity is to love all humankind, members of all religions, females, those serving in governing positions and especially Catholics.

The JW call all non-JWs worldly, men are head of the household rendering women as less than men and every other branch of Christianity and other religion, government department, governing institution are influenced by Satan. No religion that I know of has more contempt for nonmembers of their religion than yours, so could you explain to me about your version of unity again?

As for James 3:17 If only your religion had the faintest understanding of what this meant we would all be better off.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.