(John 1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with...

1. 22,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    (John 1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.

I beginning was the word and the word was with the God and God was the word.
    The same, this, it was in the beginning with the God.

Same, this, it -> 1 John 1:1-2- That which was from the beginning, that which we have heard, that which we have seen with our eyes, that which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
    (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father (John 1:1), and was manifested unto us

John 5:39 - Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

1:2 - The same, this, it was in the beginning with the God.
    John 1:4 In him life was......................That, that, that, that ............Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things--------------------->

Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yahweh thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yahweh that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
    -------------

the beginning of the creation by God:

This in no way is speaking of a literal creation, it is in reference to the first creation within God as per the likes of Eph 3:9.
    Likewise this plan was also the firstborn of creation, in the mind and plans of God.

Before you wrote your post, it was created within it you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.