KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

baby & the bath water, page-25

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    A So according to Buffet we would be buying KDR about now! Lol! Might not be bad advice, he is a wise old rooster! : ) The market got a scare when the drill results did not contain any spectacular grades this time. Not to say there will not be some more but solid and steady grades is what makes a resource not a few big headline numbers. And the numbers certainly have been solid if not spectacular this time.

I hope we have learnt a few things from the last couple of weeks. Don't dismiss the cautious posters, at least the intelligent ones. Don't be too greedy, easy to say, harder to do. And if you believed at 79.5 cents then nothing has changed much IMO except the SP. KDR still looking to have a good commercial prospect IMO, it just need a few rounds of drill results until its more clear one way or the other. As they say patience is a virtue.

Speaking of virtues my Easter tip is, if you can, visit some elderly family members during the break, they have certainly lived a lot more interesting lives than a lot of us. Mum, aunty May and uncle Sid might not be here next Easter, enjoy each others company while you can. Easter is a time for family, I hope you all enjoy it.

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.