Ilovepizza,"I certainly wouldn't squander my youth sitting in...

1. 2,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Ilovepizza,

"I certainly wouldn't squander my youth sitting in front of "a computer whining!"

Thats because all the Babyboomers still dont know who to use one! Even though they are in the higher paying jobs.

My manager who is a babyboomer got the job over me because he has more experience (he has white hair). But I always get in trouble and blamed when things go wrong for him, because i dont take the lead and help him out (more than is already do)... because he dosent know what to do... He doesnt even know how what ctrl-c or ctrl-v is, and is in a 100K+ job. After showing him what to do he still comes back asking (one month later) the same thing, what do i do now?, ("oh sorry, yeah you showed me before"). He has been scheduled to do a basic excel course. He makes me waste my time helping him out slowly. Wasting my time, time i should be spending with my stakeholders i am accountable to... "come back, change my nappy..."

He has never invested in shares except for NRMA (given to him), has been divorced, has a sick child cause he had to many kids and went into his old age still procreating. He is as dumb as a doorbell when it comes to managing money, just like all the other (un-savy non-investor baby boomers) who have done so well for them selves securing prime property... SASS... and waste their money on hobbies, such as repairing old cars that pollute the environment.. living the ignorant, the dumb life, free from the stress and worry about making ends meet.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.