Dude babycake is awesome man,I've never seen a team achieve and...

1. 4,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Dude babycake is awesome man,
    I've never seen a team achieve and do so much in so little time since it's been trading... (less than 50 days)...
    I've earnt over 500 cake in rewards off it ... so when cake goes to $100 bucks, plus I'm staking it on pancake swap for 88% return per year so my 1 investment has turned into 3 investments now...
    rewards are lower now though because volume is lower...
    since last post they have a new babycake auto reinvestment pool where you can convert your cake back into babycake without the high transaction cost..
    They have also doing something new special for each day of the week.. they have only announced what they are doing on Sunday and Monday...
    on Monday they are doing a babycake buyback where the team wallet they put aside 1% of total supply where they are converting cake each week back into babycake...
    ... they have got new partner for marketing LunaPR (for mainstream adoption)...
    They have started work on babycake app, for real world purchase of coin for passive income in 3 clicks of button which will be released next month...
    The CEO of babycake is doing an AMA on Satoshi street bets on 15th September...
    they also have crypto influencer anndy Lian as advisor...

they are also releasing babycake swap this month...
    they have never not done anything they said they would...
    I really like the coin... I could be wrong about this one but I don't think so, heaps of good stuff coming next few months should be an easy 10 bag before crypto market cycle ends...
    Over 300 coins have copied babycakes special contract...
    And I'm a top 30 wallet holder...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.