Babylon to fall in 1 hour, page-222

1. 24,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Tonio, if the Comedy Company comes back on TV, put your name down for a job, trust me you will become a scream

Listen to my Brother for YOUR sake's, not mine but yours;
    Luke 18:17 - Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

Due 6:4 - Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
    And the little Girl on Jesus's knee says to Jesus, is that ONE as in the ONE Apple you just gave me, and Jesus says, yes sweety one just as there is ONE Kingdom and then says to her;
    1 Tim 2:5 - For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.
    He then said to Her;
    John 20:17 - I ascent to My Father and Your Father and the My God and Your God.
    The little Girl then asks Jesus, where did we come from Jesus and he said;
    Matt 19:4 - And he answered and said unto them, (Her) Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
    Then Jesus said to Her, this is what my Daddy said to me;

Matt 22:44 - The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Kingdom, Comforter, Spirit of Truth is looking a LONG way away from you ATM Tonio, as you have NOT the truths.

19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

KJV 1:26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them

Neh 9:6 - Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

Psa 33:6 - By the word of the LORD were the heavens made and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth = Spirit.
    Heb 11:3 - Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Heb 1:1-2 -
    God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
    Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by by reason of, for the sake of, because of, through whom also he made the worlds; Wake up Tonio, there is a clear separation here as to who the creator IS and was.
    John 12:49 - For I have not spoken ("The Word") of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    The Word = Luke 8:13 - They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.
    There are more, but Jesus himself here, "clearly" defines the meaning of "THE WORD" here and NOT the abominations that most of you do with it.

Walks like a Duck, quack likes a Duck = it is a Duck/LIAR!

1. The LORD is the LORD in the OT.
    2. Lord is not in the OT other than in Prophesies, "a" Future event, literally began at Mary.
    3. a - One LORD GOD and One Lord Jesus who God appointed and put all things under him;
    Psa 8:6 - Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
    3. b - Whose hands = The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, Father of the Man Jesus.
    4. Word of thy (God's) Hands = of the Gen creation including Man.
    5. Your ONE God as per Deu above = god the Father, god the Son, god the holy spirit = Hang on their Mate, "The" One God according to the Above is NOT man. Impossible for Jesus to be part of "the" ONE God, in the context of what this ONE is referring to.

6. Jesus in the definition of your One God, would HAVE to be ascending to a 2/3rds of a ONE God = The poor little Girl is in tears by now and saying to Jesus, this is impossible, my apple is ONE as I have not eaten a 1/3rd of it yet haha.
    7. Silly Boy Tonio says, The "HE" is referring to "the ONE God", OH my, what about the "HIS" and "OWN" = walks like a Duck, quacks like a Duck, yep it is a Duck, own, his He is definitely ONE singular identity.

I could go on and on, just from these few references here alone, YOU need to wake up as others do and HELP yourselves and work out HOW your going to get unhooked from your delusional states as per God's promise if you abuse His One Truth.

What your trying to spread is nothing but abominations and abuse and using God's name in Vain = Word, "The" Word = The Word of God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.