Babylon to fall in 1 hour, page-3

1. 11,912 Posts.
    Rev 7:14 - And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

You see Mr G, they had to go through the Tribulation and "then", possibly, likely died and then AFTER, washed their Robes = Put on The Truth as they did NOT have it prior to going into the Tribulation.
    -----

Sorry Wotsup, this speaks of survivors of the great tribulation.

(Revelation 7:9, 10) After this I saw, and look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. 10 And they keep shouting with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation we owe to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb.
    (Revelation 7:14) So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

They "come out of the great tribulation" because of having "washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.