ADV 3.85% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

back at the start, page-15

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    2.4c run minimum.
    CR is the variable because placement takers are holders but RR is 1:4

If you read further North i asked for constructive discussion and pointed out that in this thread there was none.
    The original poster stated he didnt think ADV will ever get to production. Why?
    You3oate stated ADV had done nothing for 24 months.
    I have traded it 11 times in that period with 9.9:1 win ratio.
    The idea that you buy into an ipo and get rich is preposterous for obvious reasons.
    The idea of buying a speculative stock and holding it for 2 years and not selling/buying the dips and gains is just a lazy investor waiting for a bellhop to hand him a bag rather than earn it.
    My positions can be seen by anyone on twitter with a new non anonymous account so i am open on my positions. But TA VS FA can coexist once the FA is there. Until then trade the trade or you will be left with FA.
    ADV like many many others is a speculative mining company and very few make it to producer. But now in this time more than any. They are and there is no shortage in this market of investors and companies alike wanting to take a stab at that possibility. But take responsibility for your investments. Just because the company didn't make it to the position you wanted it to in the time frame you want it to doesn't mean they are doing wrong. We are drilling for lithium in the ground. Not looking for water in water. Look at RMX. Plenty of failures. Didn't stop me making money. Your sentiment though does for other people.
    Those that down ramp on here i invite to look into income generating stocks over the 10c range and see what still happens. price goes up price goes down. Short them whatever. A share price is not always indicative of failure or success but market stupidity on the other end of the spectrum GSW for instance. GSW's market cap should be worth what its cash is in the bank from its last CR. But its not and heavily over valued. Didn't stop me trading it today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $7.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $1.323K 10.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 178889 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 24370 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.