BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

"We'll be a producer by this time next year, and quite likely...

1. 1,304 Posts.
    "We'll be a producer by this time next year, and quite likely without any further share issue. The balance of funding will be debt"...

...Not at the current spot price you won't.

"However, extraction by any other means than UBHM and Ablation changes the economics and timelines (permitting) that much I would venture to say it would be completely unattractive to those who invest in it now."...

Wow , what a gobsmackingly bizarre misinterpretation of reality, In fact, the entire 'raisin d'être' for UBHM and AT is that is negates traditional permitting hurdles...haven't you been paying attention?

"Speaking of permitting, this Shootaring Mill permitting that will take "at least 18 months" is a worry in my view; is suggests complexity beyond what most people are thinking about right now"...

For conventional mining operations, nothing to do with Ablation of accompanying stockpiles (AT by then will be post-october stockpile-proven,and therefore ready to take on 3rd party investment and/or ore treatment at further profit to BLR, Hell! maybe even a TO...

'Right now your entire future (still) hangs on the success of AT at commercial scale - if that's a fizzer you all lose your shirts"

Its not a fizzer though Zubana, is it?!

"And not that I'd wish that on anyone, just so it's clear. I'd rather you make a pile from Uranium investments, however I think you're backing the wrong horse here. There are alternatives that are at super depressed prices right now, and that are a lot less risky...you know what I mean ;)"

The supper depressed prices are due to the spot price. The net effect of the spot price is that there is NO PROFIT MARGIN in new mining for any u-business, with the exception of BLR thanks to an abundance of available surface stockpiles, and the AT mineral recovery rate...

AND

A processing technology that has the extreme likelihood of putting BLR and the Ablation JV in a TOTALLY UNIQUE position...

1-A stand alone processing company monetised via toll fees on COST-FREE 3rd party ore
    (has the potential to negate massive 3rd party producer mill development and permitting costs

2-A TO target thanks to both AT-proven technology (October/Shootaring stockpiles), plus HT, Plus the U1 resources.

3-A massive income stream from either AT operation to 3rd parties via subcontract...

OR

4-A massive income stream from licensed 3rd party operation

5-A fully integrated U-miner with collectively, a globally comparable resource at HT plus proposed resources , and thanks to UBHM and AT, a gate cost that is marginally profitable AT TODAY'S SPOT PRICE.

At 1.3 cents...where's the downside? Oh yeah, you don't believe it. Then stay where you are. If you paid 2.3 cents or less for 'those other shares' you should do ok.

All IHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.