LOM 13.0% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

back down the rabbit hole..., page-24

1. 523 Posts.
    I havent posted on HC in years. But this post needed a response. I have been keeping an eye on this little company for over 12 months now. There is a lot of soverign risk involved in this investment, no arguments there. But statistically speaking given that these are conventional model kimberlite and not subduction zone diamonds found on the east coast, it is HIGHLY probable that they will find the rock source (diatreme/kimberlite) that is shedding these high quality stones.

Corruption is an accepted fact and way of life in Angola for dealing and making progress in mining. I am not a shareholder YET, BUT all the research I am undertaking at the moment will more than likely change that. Currently in the progress of making a detailed timeline spreadsheet of the companies annoucements/activitieis in Excell.

Every decision from management has been given ticks in 2009 so far, the only red boxes were the Gariumpero dealings mid year 2009 (did the government arrest them or shoot them?) Also just before the cash injection from the subscription offer in 2009, headed by Lohnro and a few other cornerstone investors, there were two cheaky $10 000 off market share purchases which is ODD. Other than those flags I have found nothing but good management and progress by a competent board.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that the reason why Diamea own 60% of the concession is that they are MORE than confident that there will be both a moderate-high number of quality stones coming out of this region surrounding the Carrungerio river. Apologies in advance for the grammatical on the geographical land marks. I don't speak Portuguese and I am in a rush. I wish all the current shareholders the best in the coming months. I may be joining you soon :)

Thanks for your opinion Meerkat, but I suspect you are not telling anyone in this thread anything that they don't already know. If I was taking a position, I would be buying on days in the read like this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.009(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $10.68K 174.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 116300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.