VMM 6.00% 70.5¢ viridis mining and minerals limited

Back down to 50c ???, page-29

1. 458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Maybe focus on VMS termination package buddy. The fact that VMS holders come into VMM and other IAC stock threads is laughable.

When MGMT finally pulls of the bandaid off and reveals Jupiter is not ionic as is obvious from all other Aussie REE plays it will be a bloodbath.

Ask yourself why it has taken a year to pour some ammonium sulphate solution, which I can buy from bunnings, and pour it on some clay? Because they are obviously going through a more comprehensive test work regime with H2SO4 and likely the dreaded HCl as their neighbor OD6 has done.

It is in VMS's interest to string along the testwork as long as possible to fleece as much capital from shareholders as possible, evidenced by their recent 6mil raise and SPP. I wonder if they can sneak another cheeky raise in before the metwork cannonball sinks the ship?

If true IACs like MEI and VMM aren't economic at today's prices, then garbage deposits like OD6 and VMS requiring H2SO4 and HCl will never be unless REE prices go up 10x.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
-0.045(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 70.5¢ $280.2K 387.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2999 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 8180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.