VMM 6.00% 70.5¢ viridis mining and minerals limited

cheers AE23.vmm is is a highly spec stock because there are so...

1. 10,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    cheers AE23.
    vmm is is a highly spec stock because there are so many moving parts to a Ree stock vs a bulk commodity it is not as easy to forecast. VMM as does MEI need basically focus on increasing the high grade component. It is no longer relevant to have significant resources at low grade in the IAC. It is all about the quality and the composition of the MREO/HREO and the ultimate basket value.
    at the beginning of my assessment of Vmm and Mei I stated that eventually these 2 will be disruptive in the IAC space not for the higher grade tonnage but the ultra high grade tonnage (4500 ppm or greater) which would differentiate the best from the rest. MEI has a greater component of these higher grade resource which is one of the reasons it is much higher in valuation.
    so the VMM objectives are clear - focus on the high grade zones and incorporate into the scoping study. Learn from the study of MEI and understand where it needs improving. The Ixr jv scoping is also highly anticipated. Fully diluted this is currently 56 mil mc. Considering cash in hand ev closer to 50 mil and the progress made - the downside risk to reward ratio is now attractive.
    if there is any recovery in the ree prices this will move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.