AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

back down, page-125

1. 4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    farlap wrote: You can;t be bothered going thru all your posts since March and I'm pretty sure nobody else is bothered either. To be honest mate you are like a broken record, the same old line time and time again. you are taking adavantage of AVBs reluctance / or inability to give the market the news we are waiting for".

Mate, that's your opinion and you are entitled to it. But if someone asks me a question, and I answer it, that's just being courteous.

Obviously, in your mind, its fine and dandy for people to dribble out the same old one-liners day after day about how the price is going to soar once XYZ happens,and no-one will have a moan because its what the punters want to hear(I am NOT referring to posters such as Kalenn, Chezd, Cheetah, PoetPlus, bcsiles et all who actually put considerable thought and effort into their posts as I).

But of course, its different rules if you aren't a flag waiver, and despite whether the stuff you write is backed by historical facts (even if you do draw different conclusions).

Mate - just deal with it, or put me on ignore. Do either, but don't waste your time with a petty sledge - it adds nothing to the quality of the debate and its quite boring. In the meantime, I will continue to post what I want, and when and I will allow the Moderators to make the final call.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.