ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

30 days begining 10 days, middle 10 days.[back]end 10days.monday...

1. 1,845 Posts.
    30 days begining 10 days, middle 10 days.[back]end 10days.
    monday 22nd april leaves 6 trading days.

The LOI outlines:
    ? a timetable for discussions with the Government of the Republic of the Seychelles necessary to progress the proposal.

26th march to now 18th april,has the seychelles gov signed ?

? the conditions to a process for progressing the negotiation of fully-termed binding agreements (including a Farmin Agreement and Joint Operating Agreement (JOA)).

Joint Operating Agreement (JOA))[ my #1 REPSOL ]

'it is a Fortune 500 company as we've mentioned in our ASX release today, and we'll move through the rest of March and into April to clear a number of conditions and those conditions relate to Government approvals and other things'

'we have largely completed the technical due diligence and the commercial negotiations.'

So are you able to reveal who the company is at this stage?

Unfortunately I can't Andrew because we do have strict confidentiality requirements as part of our letter of intent. But as I say as we move forward through the farm out process and we move towards a binding farm in agreement, I hope at some stage in that process we've cleared a number of the condition precedents to a point that both organisations are comfortable to release their names and a little bit more details about the deal. So whilst without putting a timeline on it, we've got a bit of work to be done in April and maybe at some stage towards the back end of April we'll be able to give the market a much more of a detailed update.

No doubt STEVE would like to keep to his intimation of 'back end of APRIL '.the trade halt was 22nd march.
    the SEYCHELLES has purported to start in MAY by having an UNUSUAL ,bring us an offer for blocks approach to vet the validity versus opportunistic play for blocks.$$$.

will knowing the JV partner lift the SP ?? dubious to say the least.but having an increased bank balance should.the question being the amount $$$mil.
    time to 3D, then process.9 months maybe.
    drill around 1st qtr 2014.

waiting for my birthday present PRIOR TO 25th APRIL would be nice STEVE.I love friday trade halts.

WG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 887433 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.