ZMM 15.8% 1.6¢ zimi limited

Hi Wally, that would seem like a reasonable...

1. 267 Posts.
    Hi Wally, that would seem like a reasonable template/representation to me, of course I'm no expert.

You're involved or were involved with ASX listed entities in the past from memory? I know you mentioned something about it many moons ago- can't remember whether it was O & G.

It would be logical that our LOI would comprise most if not all of the preconditions in your example, I think anyway.

An unedited excerpt from the continuous disclosure compliant correspondence lends support to this.

------"These pre-conditions include issues for the proposed partner in regards to undertaking a potential investment in the Seychelles.
    All Companies before investing in a new country undertake some level of due diligence, especially those listed Companies with large share registers.
    Given the large number of countries where the proposed partner conducts business, this due diligence is more than a mere check-list.

Additionally the due diligence will extend through to WHL Energy Ltd as a Corporate entity.
    While we don’t believe there is anything untoward in regard to either the Company or the Seychelles as an investment location we are not authorised to speak on behalf of the proposed partner."------

So there you have it.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.