ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

back end of april .update??, page-2

1. 267 Posts.
    Here's hoping you get your birthday wish WG?

Whilst its unhelpful to play the "what will our share price be" game around certain precedents ( made an ass of myself in the past with that chestnut) a JV in our case has to be an absolute game changer.

A solid JV WILL validate our Seychelles assets which are, after all, the true "essence" of WHL energy.

With the increased balance sheet and a clear plan for exploration on the table we MUST get a re-rate.

We were trading at 6.5 cents and our options which had a strike of 7.5 cents and 7 months till expiry were trading at nearly 3 cents the last time we looked close to farm out In late 2011.

I corresponded recently with David Rowbottam and he reiterated Steve Noskes BRR statements.

Also - (condensed)
    The (proposed) partner has met with the Seychelles Govt and is completing their internal due diligence as expected for a company who operates in so many countries with such a large share register...

Anyway, I put my money where my mouth is again today and mopped up the bulk of WHNOA traded to add to the WHNOA I took up in the 1 for 4 offer.

I didn't do it to lose. Not the second time around.

GLTA. Especially the loyal troops!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $48 3.205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 77527 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.