ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

Here's hoping you get your birthday wish WG?Whilst its unhelpful...

1. 267 Posts.
    Here's hoping you get your birthday wish WG?

Whilst its unhelpful to play the "what will our share price be" game around certain precedents ( made an ass of myself in the past with that chestnut) a JV in our case has to be an absolute game changer.

A solid JV WILL validate our Seychelles assets which are, after all, the true "essence" of WHL energy.

With the increased balance sheet and a clear plan for exploration on the table we MUST get a re-rate.

We were trading at 6.5 cents and our options which had a strike of 7.5 cents and 7 months till expiry were trading at nearly 3 cents the last time we looked close to farm out In late 2011.

I corresponded recently with David Rowbottam and he reiterated Steve Noskes BRR statements.

Also - (condensed)
    The (proposed) partner has met with the Seychelles Govt and is completing their internal due diligence as expected for a company who operates in so many countries with such a large share register...

Anyway, I put my money where my mouth is again today and mopped up the bulk of WHNOA traded to add to the WHNOA I took up in the 1 for 4 offer.

I didn't do it to lose. Not the second time around.

GLTA. Especially the loyal troops!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $48 3.205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 77527 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.