LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

My memory of this great forum has been frozen after i left about...

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    My memory of this great forum has been frozen after i left about 3 years ago. No doubt everything must have changed since but i still remember a few notable forum members who use to be here and I am not sure if they still post. Can anyone who read this forum, confirm the following if its still the same:

Imho = is a dear friend of mine. After losing alot of money of Lynas he couldnt move on emotionally back then and so he stays in the forum to warn anyone out of the goodness of his own heart not to invest in Lynas. I remember he would bark anyone who has any bullish news or is upbeat about the company. Can anyone confirm with me if my dear friend has abandoned this mission to save the world?

Cafa = 3 years ago Cafa is an intelligent poster that i remember 3 years ago. He made one post about how he went bust in ABC learning centres and went bust again on a technology stock. After posters told him to get lost his feelings got hurt and he vowed revenge ever since. Is he still around this forum after more then 1000 days fighting everyone and anyone who is bullish?

Roukes = Famous for his Roukes Rocket. The famous one eyed bull. He was so bullish on lynas and love the company so much that he would post a rocket with the name LYC on it. A rocket picture would appear about 4 times a week but for some reason this Rocket pictures seems to have an opposite effect on the share price. Is he still around?

Jantimot = Jantimot was another famous poster that i remember. I remember he used to like to do a peacock duel with another poster called Aushed. Its a peacock dancing contest where two men try to out argue each other on the keyboard who know more about Lynas. My friend Jantimot can never be beaten in an arguement because he is a self proclaimed expert in Chemical Engineering, Radiation expert, Hedge Fund trader extradonaire , Chartered accountant and Mutili Millionaire Business man. Is my dear friend still around?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.