AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

back from the brink, page-3

1. 7 Posts.
    Pardon me if I mess this up this is my first attempt to submit on any Hot Copper thread although I have been reading this thread since buying into ZYL in Jan '08 @.07. I am a bit perplexed at the submissions made since the receipt of the notice of AGM. My reading of the notice says business as usual.Section 2.10 (b) Business Plan and Strategy.
    The Company will continue with its existing business and will retain the IP, Smart G Pty Ltd and trading name Smart G together with the know-how for installation and maintenance.If we then go to page 41 under,Intentions as to the future of the Company. it states no intention to change the business,change the employees ,transfer property , redeploy assets etc ,etc.
    Am I being naive in believing that what is written is in fact what they intend?
    If not then perhaps the White Knight as lauded initially only to be later relegated to Satan status may in fact had no control about the introduction of Administrators.On page 3 under Background. "The Company discovered significant unpaid and inadequate disclosure of reported liabilities on the Company balance sheet" in which case the aforementioned White Knight is in a similar position to the rest of we shareholders and that the future of the Company is now in the hands of Resource Corporate.
    That being the case I am thinking of possibly accepting the option to contribute unless someone can point out to me where I have incorrectly interpreted what I read

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.