IMM 0.00% 42.0¢ immutep limited

back from tokyo

1. 313 Posts.
    Kept an eye on PRR from afar and noted that watching paint dry was more dynamic and interesting.

HC traffic has all but dried up with the die hard rampers of Mymom, Cantona and our old friend Moneymachine being the last of a dying breed.

Don't really know how this will play out. General weakness is there but I expected more significant weakness pushing price down to 4 cents.

I know there is some serious head scatching going on in PRR and Taylor Collison as there is, no doubt, amongst the day traders.

Another million sold (and bought) today in a weak market. If I was a holder of PRR stock, I would be hoping that significant selling (as I predict) doesn't come to the market.

There seems to be a desire to keep the base above 4.5 cents (note that the 5 cent base has been let go). That would suggest a capital raising at 4 cents or below.

Remember the quarterly is due end April and PRR will be very seriously cashed strapped by then. I think they will come to the market with a finance plan very soon.

Get ready to be seriously diluted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $808.6K 1.929M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 154539 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 212376 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.