KMN 4.00% 12.0¢ kings minerals nl

You are right, Stockrule. I like to thank the person who bought...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    You are right, Stockrule.
    I like to thank the person who bought all 13m shares from ANZ and sold it off in smaller parcel that I can afford to buy---at the same price that we purchased from ANZ.
    You have done your home work, SDG.
    The last results from San Anton are indeed poor but they are part of expansionary drilling and not infilling.
    We have more than 10m oz of gold under the belt and nobody is going to sneeeze at that after the scoping studies.
    The strip ratio is incredibly low at about 0.52:1.
    The rubbish we have to clear to get at the mineralised zone is exceptionally low and cheap.

I remember reading somewhere that a similar grade gold mine in Aust. is mining and profitable even with a strip ratio of 3:1

Nrom and Dudley are both geologists with many years experience and I prefer to trust their guidance than other opinions.

All the mining companies can do nowaday are to issue probable dates for release of mining results etc.
    Due to the heavy work load independant mining consultants are facing, we are at their mercy.
    This is all part of the mining boom and let's wait patiently for the good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.