RED 1.20% 41.0¢ red 5 limited

back in business

1. 107 Posts.
    Was suspended for all this time because someone thought I was related to the company or something similar and I had to prove otherwise.  Bit over the top really because they just suspended first and questioned after.

Of course if you understand things you have to be an insider or something.

Anyway, last RED release was very good and shows the mine can produce 60kopa+ if the grade comes in at 3g/t which I think is quite realistic.

But on the other hand, guidance not changed so Q4/Q1 with the wet season are expected to be pretty bad.   Guess this will be the key test - will they be able to deliver in the wet...

Gold at AUD$1590 obviously makes a big difference however so we will see.

The key point remains that they are moving far more waste than life of mine at the moment - this cash flow will come back with very strong production and ultra low mining costs once the strip ratio declines.

I don't know about others but the last sentence of this statement got me seriously excited (and buying more):

upload_2015-8-31_22-52-10.png
    The high grade of the Siana deposit makes a close proximity porphry something of real excitement.   It also opens up the potential for Siana style mineralisation further along the strike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $2.823B
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.0¢ 40.5¢ $549.0K 1.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 1047809 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 888470 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.