NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

back in nkwe platinum

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I a back in Nkwe Platinum

Got 150,000 shares at an average of just below 21cents. Primarily bought it as I do see some resistence at 22cents mark. May see a little rebound ...so may just end up for a trade. Was hoping to get a little more but there is alays tomorrow...and the day after that...

I am just hoping that this is not the start of a GFC 2 as this can decimate any charts or technical reading.

I am not as negative as to say "there is no Joint Venture" but have always stated that the Joint Venture is more likely to be 2-3 months away not 2 weeks that management (Peter Landau) is mouthing off. When I read the last 2 announcement when NKP spoke that they are engaging in JV talks but no indication of a firm timeframe and no solid points of discussion then I can see this JV talk of being preliminary and time will be needed.

If the trend looks good then I will load up much more but happy with the new entry. If the shares break 20cents then I am out.

Good Luck to all. Wish that everyone can be rewarded before the 31st August 2011.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.