CBD 0.00% 1.1¢ cbd energy limited

back in on a positive outlook

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I've been following CBD Energy for the last two years or so and have been jumping in and out of the stock as I haven't been confident enough to buy and hold.

I am now back in the stock as I feel there is potential for a positive few months ahead based on recent announcements.

1. The recent debt restructuring was a good outcome for the company and was apparently a vote of confidence from the largest shareholder.

2. The company has flagged the sale of Taralga wind farm which would help to further pay down debt. This transaction would boost the share price in my view.

3. The announcement that the CBD is already completing relatively large solar PV installations in the UK financed with the Energy Bonds suggests there may be a significant pipeline of work to come.

4. A NASDAQ listing, while it seems like pie in the sky given all the delays, could be just around the corner and if it proceeded would surely given the currently low market capitalisation would be a positive for shareholders. I think the constant delays on this means that potential for a significant boost in demand for shares upon NASDAQ listing in not currently factored into the share price.

I'm still approaching this as a speculative play but decided to commit again for now. What do you all think?

Dreamcatcher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.