SLX 0.37% $5.32 silex systems limited

Back in the Old Days!

1. 20,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1779
    Does anybody here remember when SLX was over $13 not long after the GEH deal was announced?

I do, I didn't sell, should have sold some yes, but since those days I have bought a great deal more than what I had back then.

Have a look at the chart below,  back in early 2010 Silex was still going to be used to enrich RepU from recycled UNF, that would be difficult to do but certainly easier with the use of a laser enrichment, the SP was around $7 still back then, but in late 2010, I believe GEH realised that it may be better to leave the Uranium bundle mixed in with the Plutonium bundle for a number of reasons, proliferation was one of them.

Then around the middle of 2012 GEH decided that the Silex process and GLE were not part of their core technology? so they decided to try and get out, this seems to have taken forever it has gone on for far longer than anyone here would have wished for I believe? I reckon that is a given?
    But this GLE deal between Cameco and Silex, if if it comes off?  would have to be far superior to the arrangement we actually had with GEH?
    Because if it goes ahead? it will no longer be dealing with RepU from UNF and all the nasties associated with that,  that in itself would have to mean that this has to be a much cleaner operation, would GEH have passed on any money to GLE for the recycling if the US Government paid for it?
    This GLE operation would be a much cleaner operation in dealing only with natural U235 and enriching it to between 5% and 19.75%  depending on where it would be used, but because it is a much cleaner and also a much more efficient technology, then I reckon that $7 in the chart and even the $13 + back all of those years ago will be under threat, like I said this is a far better deal for us? and I reckon the chart will resemble something like a rocket taking off into orbit if the deal comes off?

Anybody here feeling Lucky?

SLX ten year chart .png
    Last edited by moosey: 28/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.32
Change
-0.020(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.260B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.32 $5.37 $5.18 $2.644M 501.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1346 $5.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.33 170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.