A1M 0.00% 33.0¢ aic mines limited

BarneyBG told me about the 100m offer about three weeks ago. He...

1. 120 Posts.
    Barney
    BG told me about the 100m offer about three weeks ago. He said that Edwyn had recently sent a delegation who had presented this offer which they turned down. Any shareholders who bothered to ask would have been given the same information. I am not comfortable about repeating everything that I am told on this forum as I appreciate the open flow of news that is given to me that may not be in the interests of the company to release to the market. This offer confirms the obvious. Edwyn and Co will never be able to get our 80% of this asset for nothing. What we finally end up with is anyone's guess. Anything over 50% would be good for me. When this blew up they told me that what ever happened they would never walk away from what is legally theirs.
    I do not know how much financial pain this has put you through, but I can tell you that I am now grinding concrete rather than enjoying retirement. Calling management clowns is misdirecting your anger from the real villains in this saga. I always enjoyed your posts but recently they seem to be motivated by emotion rather than fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $188.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 34.5¢ 33.0¢ $816.9K 2.432M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 149295 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 20000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.