PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

back in time for a bounce?

1. 13,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3975
    Hi guys.

Back from Fraser Island.
    I had a great time including my mandatory fishing which resulted in tailor, dart, a 4kg oyster cracker (great eating and fight), a very large ray landed a released, but the highlight by far was getting smashed off by two back to back big mackerel out of off the surf from the first two casts into a classic perfect gutter formation I found one afternoon mid trip.

Getting back and reviewing charts; what a couple of months for the sector. Huge slide over a year or so followed by a doubling for most producers over a couple of months after June only to give back most of those gains over the last 6 weeks.
    Would have been better to come back to higher prices but I see a nice rebound for most on Friday from above mid year lows. Hopefully that holds and we see a big base pattern form from these levels. Maybe I came back just in time to catch some good rebound trades from here. Good to see gold holding around the $1300 area.
    Gold appears to be reversing higher again but might need a few more days to confirm. As usual waiting for confirmation will probably mean buying in quite a bit higher with the gold stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.388K 556.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23213615 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16131856 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.