SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Lord Voltaire I can confirm you indeed called the top on BHP.I...

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Lord Voltaire I can confirm you indeed called the top on BHP.I remember it well for two main reasons.

Firstly, that was the day I sold all my shares for 4962. It was physiologically difficult to sever the cord. I went to NYC and London on a 2 month holiday and didn't trade at all, other than a small cotton futures contract which I had open.

Secondly, and more importantly I recall the howl of abuse you endured as the mob shouted your strange ideas. Such heresy was not tolerated well on the forum; as is now the case here. I recall, when some suggested that 'this time was different' and 4500 was a bargain and a normal pullback. I think your response was "almost nobody will have any money left to buy it when the pullback is complete." How right you were. Although Robbbbbb and I and gaggle of known others were indeed listening. I will not forget. I bought it at 2400. I recently sold the lot and a holiday is needed immanently if history is to repeat. LOL!

I may buy some Ag when it hit $18 though. I'm sure I will be paying too much as usual.

"Primum non nocere!" wise one. Respect always Lord Volt.

MD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.