NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

back into nkwe platinum

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I have been waiting for Nkwe to do a placement for a while.

Although some posters indicated that Peter Landau is not considering a placement until after a deal with a major, I believe that if cash is running dangerously low you have to do what you need to survive.

The market correction recently though has presented a good entry point. So I am back in at 27cents for 150,000 units total. Got back in yesterday and today

I think that the market may not have much more further to fall from here. If the market does rebound then I can see that NKP may rebound a little as well. If a placement is then done then my entry could be similar to 27 cents anyway (assuming that the placement is done at a discount to the market price). If a placement is offered I will top up as well.

Just to play it safe purchase 50% now and reserve 50% for a possible placement later down the track if it comes along.

NKPO is a little too scary for me since the expiry date is 30th August which is too near.

Hoping now that management can deliver a juicy JV with a big boy (don't really care who it is ... they can even do a JV with Robert Mugabe for all I care) before 30th August so both shareholders and option holders can celebrate.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.