GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

back of envelope projections for value, page-5

1. 945 Posts.
    As I have mentioned before sutho, I am always suss on those who post on a stock and who don't hold & have a sell on it. Is Neil WA doing this out of the kindness of his heart and is looking after the well being us poor holders? NO.
    Sorry T4P I am going to use your analysis on the types of posters on H.C again (great article by the way). This is sums up Neil WA - "2. Those who want to become shareholders, or those short on a stock...or maybe those who have simply temporarily traded out of a stock...who collectively, want to buy back in at lower prices. This group basically want to see the stock price fall and will usually talk down the stock in question by posting negative comment at every opportunity...at times even if manufactured."
    and yes neil I am in group 1. I firmly believe GDN will do very well, they have sorted out the problems of the past, and will succeed this time around, personally I am looking for 0.40 - 0.45 s.p.range on success of Leadville & the other 7 zones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.