ATI 0.00% 17.5¢ atlantic limited

OK so I am not an expert and others may have put in more...

1. 3,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419
    OK so I am not an expert and others may have put in more research than me but someone has to get the ball rolling and my research suggests the following;

$100 million finance for mine completion - to be acquired by ATI and will be "Non-recourse" which is interesting.

Approx Output from proposed mine around 5,000MT Ferro Vanadium (FeV) per year (taken from Precious Metals Australia previous figures and also Noble group expected offtake from Midwest Vanadium of 5,700MT p.a.). Note - the mine can sustain this output for at least 30 years and no doubt longer with more resource drilling.

Costs to produce FeV about $12/kg (PMA/Cunningham estimated $10.75/kg back in 2005)

FeV price currently about $30/kg

So 5000MT X $18/kg = A$90 million per annum profit before tax.

ATI has 62.5% = A$56 million annual profit before tax.

We have the added bonus of being partners with Mineral resources (MIN) who has a market cap of over A$1 Billion!!! so they will help manage the completion, ramp up and production in a sound well controlled manner. Bonus.

Let's wait for some official figures in due course but from my assumptions (which could of couse be off the mark), then I think we are on a massive winner here provided finance is procured wisely which I am sure MM will handle easily.

Current market cap for ATI only A$40 million. Doesn't quite stack does it!!. Re-rating is upon us and I'm looking forward to further announcements ticking all the necessary boxes for this project. And this is only one of several projects ATI are progressing at present.

Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.