ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

Re Snatcher 2, As per Squidgy's earlier advice they will slow...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Re Snatcher 2, As per Squidgy's earlier advice they will slow down on drilling . Probably won't hear much until Wed's or Thursday more likely. As I understand it 2 is a seperate structure to 1. They are unlikely to directional drill as structures have no direct link between. Its a deeper well but only for the rat hole as explained again from Squidgy. If its a producer then expect Itc to be in mid 6 cents. If not as Ahmed has posted the fundamentals are good. I had started the same scenario of what if but Ahmed has done a good job. A couple of previous facts. ITC has stated they have a budget of 10 mill in expeniture this year. Thats mostly at the drill bit. The upgrade of Growler is being acheived in a very conservative manner but I am hearing that VPE is doing Ok compared to pass efforts with a very different board.?? They're scared of repeating past mistakes re oil producing and seem terified of water cut stuffing up any production from current Growler wells. I agree with others that we should see production of 1000 BOPD for Impress perhaps prior to Xmas. Its a very steady as you go concept that Vpe are playing. Impress has a positive cash flow which is great. Not as much as could be but it is continuing. If you looked at charts you would consider selling . I am a sometimes Trader but I would not sell ITC. Some people have to for the groceries or what ever, they have to take what is offered in price. Fundamentals are the same, we have much more to gain. Not much is changed. 247

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.