ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

back of the envelope...., page-18

1. 5,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Agreed that they will slow down the drilling but the rates have been high. Not sure at what depth the Birkhead is in this location but can;t be far away.

Snatcher 1 was at 1772m and we drilled til 1880m

The zone will be within the next 200m. Would expect Wed the latest for the first signs of any shows.

I am interested to know how people expect to see 1000 bopd net to ITC by xmas. I can;t see that at all. I can see the flow rates being possible with we have got but not physically in production.

We would need a gross production rate of 2500 bopd.

Snatcher 1 and 2 if successful will be fast tracked into extended production tests. Not sure how they will handle the fluids and how quick they can get this going.

Tigercat would also have to be in the equation somewhere but I only expect 100 - 150 bopd from there.

If the 2 Snatchers come in at 400 bopd each then we are close but when can the companies have these wells in continous production by is another matter.

If the upgrade goes better than anticipated then we could be up around 16- 1700 bopd from Growler alone and then another 80 bopd from Mirage.

Happy to be proved wrong in this case.

Exciting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.