EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Back on.Its out., page-21

1. 5,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3237
    Well great to see it rise but SP imo will close back below 1c, more time announcements and time to really get this moving. This is certainly something from left field, pro's and con's in this have to re read it again to work out if this does in effect benefit EGO 100% on the surface it surely does, we can actually do what we all want now and that is to drill. Now with ERM Gas under way and potentially owning 20% will they make a T/O of us, that's an interesting play which might come out. Between now and Nov is plenty of time for them to acquire more shares. Excellent that EGO will be cash positive so on that point is very welcomed. Obviously the Wannamal area to me looks the prime target to drill 18 kms north and have already got a facility approved at 17 kms. Gee what morning but as the days pass we will all after a long night shift, we will as always put our thinking hats on together and work exactly those pro,s and con,s. On the surface it's a fairly good announcement, great to see us finally go over the 1c mark. However very interested with the ERM Gas play going forward. In any case to early to digest it all and the market imo will fall back until the next announcement and that will be drilling, plenty of news will be coming out very shortly as this board have their act together and really want this up and going, it's just a matter of time before we read the daily drilling reports and a good reserves result will get us flying back over the 2c mark and in time may even hit 5c, that would be absolutely fantastic, confident of that. It's going to be finally a year to celebrate over the next 12 months. My only concern is what are ERM going to do especially once they go over the 20% mark. In any case it will only benefit us, and the SP in time after drilling announcement, increased reserves etc will fly. Another issue is our gold plated plant only delivering 8 TJ a day and whether it can supply gas reliably without future problems but if they build another one North it will certainly be cheaper and actually bloody work I am sure of that. All in all after re reading looks great, WELL DONE to our board, we had to do something significant prior to next AGM and they have. Well it's back to voting in Nov, looking forward to catching up and who know's we might even be on a profit so holders can actually enjoy the meeting and afford to fly over. Happy days indeed, GLTA well must dash and get some sleep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.