EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Back on.Its out., page-35

1. 3,025 Posts.
    Hi simonmag.
    I'm sorry to say that the message from the market was a definite no. I think quite a few people used the opportunity to unload on to a few enthusiastic believers their unwanted shares.
    I don't think there will be many more chances for a while.
    I think that ERM made a good job of making this announcement so confusing that there is no way of working out the positives against the negatives. The winners against the losers. To me that was their intentions.
    This was one of the reasons of me getting out a few months ago , I could not see how this could work with ERM running the show. I lost money but I sleep a lot better and my blood pressure is down.LOL
    My thoughts of buying back if they looked like drilling have definitely gone on hold as they don't mention that.
    Sorry to see you have bought back in Lani, your first instincts to get out were right.
    Darren mate I really feel for you after all the heartache from the last crowd only to get dudded by this lot, I really feel for you.
    Good luck to all you true believers I hope it all turns out well for you in the long run .
    Me myself I just treat each of my shares as an investment now ,and sometimes take the money and run.
    No more falling in love with them. Divorce can be costly!!
    Good luck to all. PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.