A2M 1.06% $5.59 the a2 milk company limited

back over 2, page-41

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    No you are absolutely wrong in respect of source of ogranic supplies. Most of Chinese buy Bal was because they think the milk powder was truly from Australia, particularly in Tasmania where is a place free from contamination. This is a critical selling point of this brand. However, if you understand Chinese and do a Google search, all the Chinese version of the introduction (including comparison with aptami and a2) has mistakenly described the milk was sourced from organic farm in Tasmania. There are heaps of such articles all cited the same wrong information.
    Well while you are telling me they are encouraging Aussie farmers to switch to organic, that should be fine. But if you are telling me that Bellamy is sourcing from worldwide, then pardon me, you are just too overconfident to your brand. bal can still sell that much was because 99.9% Chinese still believe it's pure Australian organic IF.
    And a few clarification to make,
    1. To hokey, I am not able to tell next week sp movement, I am simply re confirming the fundamental and bright future of the company
    2. A2/synlait has already started registration process because I think they hv all paperwork ready. For bal, I don't know if they had those scientific proof and research report etc. If they can also get through the registration process, then congratulations. However, just not to forget if you can't make it 100% Australia sourced, sooner or later when more Chinese knows that, a simple article or word of mouth can change its future.
    Hope we all have a good long weekend!

Cheers
    Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.59
Change
-0.060(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $4.048B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.67 $5.68 $5.58 $14.79M 2.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 105752 $5.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.62 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.