NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

back over $40 soon, page-102

1. 2,978 Posts.
    GG
    your kidding me right NCM has come off 2 days after you sold. trying told hold out for absolute tops is a mad mans game, punting if you will. Sellers remorse in progress if you ask me. Makes me doubt your previous post on stoplosses and profit taking, if your having said feelings as per your post. Time to look inside your pyschological makeup if you will ie why are you feeling wrong U just made some nice profit!!

ASF
    Would love to see you validate that opinion.
    I strongly disagree, only occassionally has the USA adjusted in the reverse of our days trade. We are leading them atm and have for some time. For how long i have no idea
    My mate Oscar always plans for a market direction and it always seems to be following our lead.
    So NCM charts how does it look toppie or hungry for more upside action??.
    Traders lead the market Fundamentalists get burnt 80% of the time...
    Learn charts and over time watch your bank balance grow.

GG Remember a profit isnt a profit until it is in your bank acc.
    I get the feeling im still talking to people who are in love with NCM or in love with being right. Only problem with that is you will freeze (ie not take your profits) when the market turns against you and it Always Does.
    How do I know, how do you reckon, scarrs abound for this black duck, duck huntimg season if you will and I have survived many!!
    BDZ ;0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.