NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

back over $40 soon, page-108

1. 2,978 Posts.
    ASF
    stay honest with yourself (such as your latest posts ) and you will do well. Please ask yourself why you decided not to SWOT now and feel the emotion.
    You talk of tops n bottoms but the sense I get is you have made no formal plans on exit strategy. So you are stuck in sinking quicksand so to speak looking at the vines deciding which one you will use to pull yourself out with and when. Understand sometimes doing the opposite of your emotions is the key.
    Back to the vines story, right the only problem is everytime the position goes against you the quality of Vine is less it is thinner (less profit and desire to hold on til it comes back). Potentially leaving you in the quicksand until break even hits ie your mouth is mm's away from going under and you grab any scrawny branch just glad to breath again at square or worse.
    Or hey I could be way wrong. I desire to talk about said chart I offered but I refuse to be the 1st as then I will have no feel of your thoughts and I will learn nothing. I could be way wrong and have no problem with that. But Charts rule and its starting to get into my blood, I can feel tha ...... things crawling under my skin. Lol
    BDZ ;0
    The Way Too Forward but posting from the Heart Kinda Guy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.