NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

TimeshevNCM + LGL has the potential to be percieved both ways by...

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Timeshev
    NCM + LGL has the potential to be percieved both ways by traders.
    1st LGL was considered not such a flash share company far away , concerns about locals, management etc. It was a good traders stock but many would not have considered it a long term hold.
    2nd So any negative news that may break or potential "surprises" as NCM takes control and starts to do its due diligence from the inside could see a volatile share price.
    I know these are alot of ifs and the purchase has been made so effectively NCM now has bigger assets and should be valued higher. But the market is a constant bear when it comes to judging a company on its fundamentals until good news or take over bids come then up goes the share price value to retail rates.
    The one bit of intel i havnt done is locate the views of the professionals ie the price paid by NCM for LGL and whether they thought it was fair value or not
    Peace BDZ
    Im not negative the stock just trying to offer the other side of the coin for others planning opportunities.
    Today is Wednesday and NCM i s back above $40 at post time, oops just under. Looks good to close, I still fancy this will not hold into Friday, so we shall see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.