POS 0.00% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

Nice find Troy, interesting read. Only 10.7% of posts moderated...

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Nice find Troy, interesting read.

Only 10.7% of posts moderated for ramping. I think it is a fine line between blatant ramping and simple positivity/negativity from uninformed posters.

All posters have their own opinions, beliefs, knowledge, and facts. Not everyone shares the same knowledge and I find posters often accuse others of ramping/down ramping purely based on their own conflicting views.

To quote the great IchimokuTrader "Do NOT rely on your own understanding"

So who is right and who is wrong? Only time can tell.. And who should be moderated? It's a tough one and it would be a hard job to play god on these forums. One would have to be very unbiased and neutral when using the big stick.

Now Tomboy, bless him, was a blatant ramper. He was moderated a fair amount but not sure how many for the reason of ramping. And Uncle Col seemed to be a down ramper yet he held shares in POS go figure. I think a lot of moderation's fall under the "Other" category and for their sins our beloved Turtle and Grumpy Uncle no longer swim amongst us. And we miss them dearly!

At the end of the day, it would be wise to take everything you read on these forums with a grain of salt. I'm not saying there are not some very wise chaps around these forums. Just DYOR is the biggest motto going for a reason.

Oh yeah, and I reckon POS will hit a dollar by December.

I'll let all you wise guys tell me which year ;-)

MC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $6.732K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 51462598 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7847467 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.