GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

back stabbed board, page-7

1. 9,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249
    Agree bobsyer and only invest what you can afford to lose on such plays.

I have no doubt the market would treat this like another SFR if the current Board tick a few boxes near term....marine habitat, negotiations with ALC etc and maybe even before drilling. Indeed, they seem to have a fair idea of what they may be looking at already and hence why they probably attracted ex-BHP reps (recently dumped with the rest of the board). Per the investor preso:

- 17km? of highly prospective Cretaceous coverage on island
    - Mn outcropping area to the SW identified on satellite imagery
    - Geological stratigraphy identical to that of GEMCO?s pits
    - Mn resource potential of 20-50Mt.

Those that know the area well including BHP/Anglo themselves will know what GOT are sitting on but are nervous they'll ruin it for everyone. We have already had one poster on here claiming to be a ex-GEMCO consultant, who has suggested as much but then went on to make a number of environmental observations that will be covered off by the marine habitat survey.

So my decision to have a hold is really just a punt that on odd occassion you get lucky. Having a small allocation $$$$ gives me that chance.

Finally, given these threads are being watched by more than just us punters, I'd implore the current board to be as transparent as is poossible and not sit on price sentive information as you'll destroy your register and get caught out evidentally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.