TLS 0.00% $3.82 telstra group limited

Senoj,All your points are good and well made.. It is the...

1. 507 Posts.
    Senoj,

All your points are good and well made.. It is the Governments business who they decide as the builder of the NBN and as a businessman myself i do not have a problem with that..

But, make them build it with their own funds, not with predominantly public money, as appears is now going to be the case.. Then, let Telstra respond in their own way with their own network and let the fittest survive.. That is true competition and competition is what the Government & ACCC say they want..

How can regulating Telstra out of the game and out of business, enhance competition.. All it is doing is creating another government funded monopoly, which is not good economic or business sense and certainly not what the public voted for at the last election..

Also, why have the public not been privy to the fine details of the NBN tender, surely we have the right to know what we are paying for.. Why all the smoke and screens?? What are the tenderers and Conroy hiding?? The public should then have a final say on whether this thing goes ahead or not..

At least Telstra told everyone up front what their fees, conditions and expectation of profit margin were.. This has obviously gone against them, like all true politicians, this mob do not like honesty..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.83 $3.85 $3.80 $81.46M 21.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 337439 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.83 404931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.