RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

inspire love your work "WA Band of Brothers' classic. it really...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    inspire love your work "WA Band of Brothers' classic. it really does seem to be like that doesn't it. I've been feverishly googling the various 'Brothers' & it's amazing how many links & crossovers you find between the various parties. Mr Henderson certainly seems like a busy boy & his myriad of holdings in minnow mining companies is impressive. Perhaps he's the glue keeping it all together. I read posts by others that Mr Rissinger is now removed from the day to day at RMG to concentrate on ADD, so does anyone know who has everyday carriage of RMG? I'll be reassured once its announced what the target resource is, we seem to be drifting from copper, oil sands, rare earths, through uranium to gold & all points west. I hope there is a direction not an aimless wander around the vast outback & God help us if they stumble into Lightning Ridge because then we'll be opal miners. The stone associated with bad luck is the very last cab of the rank. Mr Jones from Sydney seems to be a pretty significant dabbler in silver & iron ore, perhaps that's next. What ever it management, Just Tell Us!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.