TZL 4.35% 2.4¢ tz limited

$1 floor price. Did MB really say that after knowing the full...

1. 5,277 Posts.
    $1 floor price. Did MB really say that after knowing the full state of the company back then? feels like only yesterday. No scrap that... Feels like a decade of torture.

Anyway... The half yearly will be out next week. I wonder how they're going to spin the already spun spin?

" major projects have continued to be deployed on ever increasing footprints despite customer denials on the existence of such projects. Thats because its all confidential as we cannot allow our competitors to benefit from (laugh at) our IP (mistakes). Phase 1.1c is currently awaiting delivery by the Easter bunny. Please wait until after Easter as we feel confident on identifying several hundred locations of Easter eggs on the Easter egg hunt.

However please be restless assured that through our failures we have now further learned to enhance our wherewithal to scale up the use of the tz thesaurus and thereby deliver a half yearly report that will beat the Americans and Germans at their own game of whatever game they let us beat them at."

PS.... i checked GUD holdings (Dexion) most recent reports. I cannot seem to find any mention of the Chinese new year impacting them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $6.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $5.562K 227.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 212352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.