TZL 7.69% 2.8¢ tz limited

back to 10 cents, page-9

1. 5,277 Posts.
    With YBR, it looks like Mb is replicating Wizard. Wizard sold for $500m. YBR is now at $120m. So I expect MB to be expending most of his time on YBR until it is at least as valuable as Wizard was. YBR and its share price will have his focus until, at the very least, it multiplies 4x from here... however long that may take.

Then there is the $20m worth of channel 9 advertising credits which haven't been touched yet. So we can expect MB to be the face of YBR(on the Apprentice) on Channel 9 for quite some time. I'm guessing that Channel 9 cares as much about the Apprentice ratings than it does about MB continuing to pump YBR due to ch9's 20% stake in YBR which has already netted CH9 tens of millions in unrealised capital gains.

Lets not forget Macquarie Bank which has not only taken a placement of YBR stock but also relies on MBs marketing to package and sell Mac's mortgages. I would be very surprised if there is not some kind of clause in the contract requiring MB to remain the figurehead of YBR for x number of years, or until Mac Bank buys YBR.

So no doubt, TZ will remain MBs neglected ugly duckling for a long time to come, leaving the company to be run by KenTing.

As for Coles, I also am sceptical that it will progress further. Why hasn't Coles expanded their trial significantly. Where is the yay/nay decision for click and collect after almost 18 months? From my experience, trials that last so long never lead to anything.

On the question of funding, how can TZ be embarking on major rollouts with little money. Either Tz is rolling out big time with a capital raising coming, or the rollouts will be exceedingly slow paced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.