ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

Hi Manz,I was similarly concerned myself in reading the subtle...

1. 151 Posts.
    Hi Manz,

I was similarly concerned myself in reading the subtle changes in the daily reports.

I originally started accumulating around 5c last november and kept accumulating up as far as 9.2c as i believed in the future but became concerned a week or so ago with the anamolies that started to appear in the numbers, fortunately i dropped the lot between 11 & 10.5 and had considered re-entering on retrace but am now so concerned at the lack of competence of the operator, i.e. vic pet that i think that i will seriously stay away from anything that voc pet touches.

Seems to be a similar story with far, with vic pet being the operator.

Have changed totally from loving the story and future potential to now being extremely happy to have left the compnay with a very healthy profit.

Certainly seems to be concern, justified, at the competence of VPE as an operator of all of these projects that seem to strike similar operational problems.

Note also that in all of the releases they now omly refer to a 3 well development, 1 producing, 3 coming into production, 4 currently being drilled but no mention of #2, strange to say the least. Now starting to smell and best to leave and chase better opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.