NDO 2.26% 86.5¢ nido education limited

I would us the proceeds from galoc on buying a producing field,...

1. 480 Posts.
    I would us the proceeds from galoc on buying a producing field, not the hole lot on exploration. Fair enough a small amount on exploration, but galoc is only going to be at best between 3 to 5 yrs. Would be a shame not get another field to give us future cash flow, to help with future exploration. I surpose they could spend some money speeding up the JV they have signed, but the problem is no knows how much oil is left in the field, my feeling is most of it has been pumped out, and only a technological advance could make it flow again.

I am not being negative, just giving my thoughts and balancing the research. Everybody pumps everything up, even if its bad and questions no one. We have to keep management accountable and on there toes. The strategy of drilling the small fields I still don't like. People know there is oil in palawan, we need to show them they are some big pools. What a waste of shareholders money if they don't go into production in the coming yrs.

Anyway i am going to ring up management and give them my thoughts and get them to explain the strategy more, maybe there is something i am missing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.26%)
Mkt cap ! $201.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 86.5¢ $26.4K 29.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28470 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 5375 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.