RED 2.70% 36.0¢ red 5 limited

Sorry Smity, I have been offline for a day!I agree with both you...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Sorry Smity, I have been offline for a day!

I agree with both you and Fastbuck that its a steal at the current price, and fundamentals indicate that its not going to stay this low before there is a major push upswing.

Why I say I am waiting before I buy more, is because for some strange reason someone is hitting it each level despite there being considerable overall support, and I'm not sure why its being pushed down at the moment. It might be someone concerned about the gold price in the future, notwithstanding that the gold price seems to have stabilised and is moving slightly higher at the moment (its at US$1,127 currently). If these crazy people want to dump shares at lower prices then I will wait for it to be over before I start getting in for my next lot.

One thing I know is that it must be close to bottom, but if I can get a share at a lower price I can buy more of them and this time when RED moves beyond 20 cents I don't want to be saying to myself I wish I had more!

It may well be that we have seen the low price, of 10.5 cents, surely it won't get any lower, but if it were to hit 10 cents I would have no hesitation, and even at 11 cents now I'm attracted.

But you also got to realise that I have got a stack at the moment (held for many years plus extras added to in recent times). So I will bide my time in case there are some other stupid dumpings to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $9.825M 26.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1862724 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2312588 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.