BSL 1.40% $21.89 bluescope steel limited

back to $2 ?, page-39

1. 8,028 Posts.
    mjfb77,

sure...having a "stupid headline like that" back to $2.00 and now telling everyone he/she will wait under $2.00, and then under $1.50, $1.00, and fact he/she doesn't hold(trade) but keeps checking this thread...makes me laugh...

We can all wait and talk about when the cows going to come home. I am a doer not a talker. I have been trading bsl for the last 2years. She likes to go str8 up and str8 down, can be a very profitable trade if you do it right.

Dow was 10,000 pts around the same time last year, and Dow is now around 10,000 again. Market is just going sideway, and I believe will continue to go sideway for the next 12 months.

Four weeks ago, we didn't know BSL would have made profit, and we didn't know they would also pay dividend.

Do a 5 year chart and you can see, BSL is now in a consolidation mode, and also use stochastic 15 5 3 and you can see most of the time "if" I buy when the stochastic is at the bottom and short when it is at the top, I would make a profit. Do a weekly chart and you can see now is a very low risk entry for longs in my opinion only.

More than likely BSL will be green today, but I see her around 203~213 for a couple of days.

Don't get scared of the market, respect it and you will make money.

It was nothing personal, but after reading that "headline" Oh, I missed the train, and I hope she can drop back to $2.00 and maybe I will get a second chance. Oh, my God she is now $2.00, I was right, what do I do now, no, I think I will wait for $1.00 this time...

lol...makes me laugh.

Bulls make money, Bears make money, Chicken get slaughtered

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.