ARU 2.94% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

all these bugeers on ignore...I'm glad i didn;t sell out in the...

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    all these bugeers on ignore...

I'm glad i didn;t sell out in the end, figured i didn't want to give the taxman money, and the prices i was expecting didn't materialise... I had discussions with a few mates i brought into ARU and they all had similar opinions... hopefully there will be a small drop on 26th for a bit of a top up (would've been good to get them at 64c, but didn't stay there for long), but i fully expect some announcements in the lead up to NUP list for both ARU and NUP, whih should see this drop rubbed out in a big way.

Agree with pirra on the amount of advertising to the rest of the HC community that ARU has just been given... couldn't pay for that type of exposure. Interesting that nothing in the papers about it though? (Not that i've seen anyway)

interesting times ahead. grin. I take The Apprentices point about being emotional about shares, and thus painting a rosier pic than is (tcg, well done on the first leg) but bloody hard not to paint that pic, cos it's on its way - may just take a bit longer than we are all hoping for. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $610.6K 3.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 678948 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 187405 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.